Wednesday, March 19, 2008

We'll listen to your heartbeat



Ever felt so paranoid that when people whisper among themselves, they start to give you weird stares and after that they go back to their own conversation. I'm not saying that it has occured to me but I don't get why are people are outcasting one another? I see girls getting into groups and start to giggle to themselves in a sickening and irritating manner. Even a deaf can get irritated by those giggles I swear. Please enlighten me? You do things the way how people tells you to. And yet after a prolonged period of time, people start badmouthing you. Badmouthing someone, doesn't that sound familiar huh? Yes I bet some of you know how being badmouthed and badmouthing others feel like. When you have a close friend, and I mean a really close friend. He/she is your bestfriend since preschool (or maybe secondary school), you're inseparatable. Nothing can tear the friendship that the both of you have. And one fine day, a girl/guy comes and steal all the limelight. Making herself/himself sound oh-so-perfect, making her/him irresistable. And then whenever you do nice things for the both of them, you see the oh-so-perfect girl/guy looking very sneaky and saying a "Shhh" when you came and sit down beside them. Ouch? Yes I know reality bites, girls/guys. Thats the way how bitchy girls/ bastard guys act. Yes, ouch again.

I'm intrigued, I'm unsure.


Ran along many moors
Walked through many doors
The place where I wanna be
Is the place I can call mine? (I'm comin', I'm comin')

No comments: